Homeowner’s insurance can protect both the structure of your home as well as the contents of your home. Â The key is to have coverage that matches your budget and your risk. Â At OâConnor insurance, we work closely with you to make sure you are getting the best value from your homeownerâs insurance dollar.
Condominium, villa, multi-level, ranch, Â custom, neoclassical – OâConnor insurance will take the time to understand your property and neighborhood to write the policy you need.
Not only will we help you protect the property against common disasters, such as:
- Fire – Often smoke damage and water damage is far greater than the actual fire, especially to your belongings like furniture and decor.
- Lightning – A lightning strike could do a great deal of damage to your homeâs electrical system and all the electronic devices – from household appliances to computers and entertainments systems.
- Weather – Wind, hail storms, ice storms can destroy more than roofs. Â Winds can knock over trees, down power lines and cause all sorts of damage indirectly as well as directly.
- Flood – When you are in a flood zone, over 20% of flood claims are filed outside of the flood zone.Â Flood is excluded on Homeowner Policies.
- Crime – Theft, vandalism and other malicious acts can cost the homeowner a great deal.
- Accidents – Homeowners have suffered substantial losses as vehicles have crashed into their building. Â These and other accidents happen all the time.
- Civil Liability – Homeownerâs coverage can provide protection against lawsuits Â and legal expenses.
A well-written policy will take into account your property, the age of your home, other structures, the value of your personal possessions and your budget to provide the kind of protection that will lend peace of mind to you and your family.
Contact OâConnor Insurance to review your existing coverage. Â We want to make sure you, your family, your property and your future are secure.